While we may talk openly about many of the perils of aging, there is one area that we don’t often discuss—the vagina. However, over time, many women experience vaginal changes. At Northwest Face & Body, we understand that even our most private areas need a little rejuvenation. With this in mind, we are excited to announce that we now offer ThermiVa. The latest non-surgical procedure for vaginal rejuvenation, ThermiVa harnesses the power of radiofrequency to tighten both the internal and external female genitalia.
How Can You Benefit from ThermiVa
- Improves Mild to Moderate Incontinence: will reduce leakage and accidents.
- An overactive bladder and incontinence can be related to weakened vaginal muscles.
- Improves Vaginal Looseness: will firm up the vaginal canal and opening
- Improves Labial Looseness: will shrink the labial tissues and reduce “camel toes”
- Improves Vaginal Dryness: will generate moisture both internally and externally
- As a result of vaginal dryness, many women experience discomfort during sex
- Improves Sexual and Orgasmic Dysfunction: Potentially resulting in heightened sensitivity, stronger muscle contraction, and faster orgasms.
How Does ThermiVa Work?
Using radiofrequency energy, ThermiVa transfers heat to the targeted area of the vagina—stimulating both the internal and external tissues of the vaginal area—causes tissues to shrink and increases your body’s natural ability to produce collagen.
What Is the ThermiVa Treatment Like?
ThermiVa is typically performed in a series of three treatments over a three month period. Comfortable for a woman, these minimally invasive and short 30 minute treatments could be considered a “lunchtime” treatment. With no side effects, you are able to resume your day immediately following your ThermiVa treatment.
New! ThermiVa at Northwest Face & Body
At Northwest Face & Body, our doctors and staff greatly appreciate the sensitive nature of this sort of procedure. To help you relax and enjoy your time with us, we strive to create a warm, comfortable, and discreet atmosphere.
To learn more about this exciting new treatment, please, schedule your private ThermiVa consultation with us today.